Prix de vente
728 000 €
Come and discover this building steeped in history nestled in the heart of a 4-hectare property surrounded by nearly 100 hectares of agricultural land therefore totally safe and secluded. Located at the end of a municipal road without any nuisance, the nearest neighbor is 1 kilometer away, a real haven of peace.
There is a mention of the building on a document dating from 1250, when it was given to the Templars. Over time, sensitive extensions were added. Today the building is divided into three and has benefited from a complete renovation.
Equestrian facilities include post and rail fencing with additional sheep fencing, ideal for young horses.
A large covered barn is perfect for natural shade, tie-up area and storage. This barn is laid to sand for in-hand training.
These three parts are:
A main accommodation of 270 m² distributed as follows:
• On the ground floor an 18 m² entrance leading to an open kitchen of 32 m² and a living room of 39 m². In front of the living room is a covered terrace.
• On the first floor: 2 bedrooms, a dressing room, a living room of 20 m² and a bathroom with bath and walk-in shower of 11 m².
• On the second floor is the master suite of 86 m² including a bathroom with walk-in shower.
A gite of 80 m² is composed of:
• On the ground floor a kitchen open to the living/dining room.
• On the first floor: 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
A last space of 80 m² on 2 levels in the main building is to finish renovating either as a second gîte or as an extension of the main accommodation.
A large natural lake is ideal for fishing and swimming.
A workshop/tack room of 22 m² as well as a large Abri/shelter ideal for young livestock which could easily be converted to loose boxes. Every field has an individual Abri shelter.
Diagnostic de performance énergétique
Indice d'émission de gaz à effet de serre